Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Wobble Bowl Dog Game
- Puzzle game & slow feeder
- Slows eating pace
- Prevents bloat & indigestion
- Creates positive outlet for dogs' natural instincts
- Good challenge for puzzle beginners
- Fun for all breeds, sizes, & ages
- Removable lid for easy cleaning
- BPA, PVA, & phthalate free
- Item Weight: 1 pound
MAKES FEEDING FUN:
- Replace your standard bowl with the Wobble Bowl to make meal time fun.
- This combination slow feeder and treat puzzle will help slow down your dog's eating pace while exercising your dog's mind.
- The Wobble bowl holds up to 1 cup of food.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Fill the Wobble Bowl with your dog's kibble or favorite treats by removing the plug on the top of the lid and pouring the food in.
- Place the plug back in the lid, and let the games begin.
- For beginners, show your dog how to rock and wobble the bowl to get the food out.
BPA, PVC, & PHTHALATE FREE: Made with materials that you can trust with your dog.
HELPS REDUCE DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIORS:
- By creating a positive outlet for your dog's natural chewing, digging & hunting instincts, this puzzle toy helps redirect undesired behaviors.
- Treat puzzle's provides a fun physical & mental challenge for your pup.
- Regardless of their age, size or breed, this puzzle toy is great for dogs that need to slow their eating pace or need an outlet for extra energy.
- The clear lid allows dogs to see their treats and encourages them to work for their reward.
Increase the Challenge
It is easiest to wobble out rounded dry food and treats. Spread out the food or treats throughout the bowl and closer to the openings.
Make it a little harder to wobble out the treats by using flat treats, sticky treats, soft treats, or food. You can also mix dry food with soft treats.
Cover one or several of the openings so there are less outgoing openings for food to make it harder for the dog to get the treats out. Try hiding it in another room or under a blanket for your dog to find.
CARE: ALWAYS SUPERVISE your dog closely, teach your dog how the game works.
- Do not leave your dog alone with a treat puzzle, do not let your dog chew on the game or pieces.
- Inspect for damage and remove if broken.
- For dogs only, not a children’s toy.
- When empty, store until next supervised use.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
- (1) Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Wobble Bowl Dog Game - Interactive Slow Feeder Bowl Dog Game